The Vinayak College of Nursing, Hathoj Jaipur- 302012 (Rajasthan) India is recognized by Government of Rajasthan and Rajasthan Nursing Council, Jaipur. Vinayak College Of Nursing is an affiliated to Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi and included under the ambit of Rajasthan University Of Health Science,Jaipur (Rajasthan). Established in the year 2006, the new millennium with the view of imparting Nursing Education to 40 students / year. This is the only College of Nursing in the Hathoj kalwarRoad Jaipur.
The spacious campus, fully equipped laboratories, lecture halls, auditorium and offices comply with the Indian Nursing Council norms. The college has the reputation of producing able graduate nurses who provided commendable services.
Nursing profession contributes in a vital significant way in the health care delivery system. It recognizes national health goals and is committed to participate in the implementation of National Health policies and programs.It aims at identifying health needs of the people, planning and providing quality care in collaboration with other health professional and community groups.
The Scope of nursing practice encompasses the provision of promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative aspects of care to people across their life span in the wide variety of health care settings. The Practice of nursing is based upon the application of basic conceptNursing profession is based on values of caring and aims to help individuals to attend independence in self-care. It necessitates development of compassion and understanding of human behaviour among its practitioners to provide care with respect and dignity and protect the rights of individuals and group. The teachers have the responsibility to be role models and create a learning environment that enables students to acquire inquiry-driven self-directed learning and foster an attitude of lifelong learning.
The aim of the nursing program is to:
- Prepare students to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- Prepare nurses who can take independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights of and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community nursing services and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher, supervisor and manager in a clinical / public health settings.
- Prepare Male Nurse, Female Nurse to assume responsibility as a Nursing Officer to provide best nursing care in hospital.
Participate effectively as members of the health team in the health care delivery system.
- Utilize/apply the concepts, theories and principles of nursing science.
- Demonstrate advance competence in practice of nursing
- Utilize latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in clinical / community health settings.
- Demonstrate awareness, interest and contribute towards the advancement of self and of the profession.
- Produce honest and disciplined Male Nurse, Female Nurse So as they Can Do Their Work Fruitfully.